Sunday, October 21, 2007

debbie do crafting....

i think that if my grandmother was still alive, she would laugh at this title. she used to tell me that when my mom was little, around 2 (aislyn's age), she wanted to do everything by herself. if you did in fact TRY to help her, she would declare "DEBBIE DO! DEBBIE DO!" until she got her way. my mom is a crafter and was recently in a craft show where she sold her beautiful fall and christmas decor. there were a few things leftover so i went over today to take pictures of them to put on craigslist and see if she can't get the rest of them sold. this is one of her little fall pieces. my dad was trying to get me to take pictures of the 473829473829743 plants my mom has in her house, to see if those would sell on craigslist. :) anyway, back to the title, i told my mom i was going to set her up an email... debbiedocrafts@hotmail ... and i think there is nothing that my mom detests more than being called debbie.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know your mom was so crafty! You crack me up. Does she make wreaths? I want a fall/winter wreath--totally could make one, you know, in my free time!