Wednesday, March 18, 2009

XL


last weekend, we went back home (my home) to texas to visit all of our cousins, and there are ALOT. :) i had a fun little shoot with mine and my cousins' kids at an old run down barn that totally makes me think of vernon every time i see it. it has what looks like a giant XL at the top and i always called it (in my head) the extra large barn. and it was extra large. anyways, i wanted to do a test shot to see if i liked something so i called aislyn over from what she was doing (playing with her cousins and their dolls), and she ran over and i said "up against the wall stat", and she threw herself against the wall, and twisted her head sideways and made this face. i thought i was gonna have to pick mom up off the ground she was laughing so hard at my compliant model.

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh my word, you need the t-shirt I just listed on my blog. That is too funny. She really is a supermodel!

Rob and Amy said...

Amazing......

Anonymous said...

She is too cute Amy. Makes me want to have more girls :)

Gina said...

adorable

Unknown said...

Too precious!! OMG...we were in Vernon last weekend as well! I can't believe we didn't see each other:(