Wednesday, July 16, 2008

corn corn corn

well... corn is definitely different than rice. he ate a couple kernels the first night, none the second night, and then threw them at me the third night. so i decided to smoosh it up and mix it with the rice cereal.. or shall i say, HIDE it in the rice cereal, and he loves it now. i guess when you spend months eating only rice, you kind of halt your taste buds from anything else. i guess you could say they are no longer your taste "buds" but really, just your taste "acquaintances". i hope someone out there is laughing as hard as i am right now at the hilarious joke i just made.

5 comments:

Justin and Kimberly said...

Hi there. I'm pretty new to your blog but I was wondering if you've tried the Gerber freeze dried corn? My daughter Alyson will not eat regular cooked corn but she LOVES the freeze dried stuff - I don't care how she eats it. It's so good for her. I was just curious. You two kiddo's are adorable!!!

amy said...

thanks kimberly! i tried to go to your blog, but it wasn't listed.. i actually know about it, but i can't find it!!! i haven't looked alot of places yet, so i need to, because that would be a perfect take along snack!! thank you!

Anonymous said...

hehehe! I am so glad for corn and taste buds or something. I totally get it!

Unknown said...

yay for corn, and your hilarious joke!

Molly Beth said...

Wow, I just got the joke after reading it for a second time. You are such a hoot! I'm glad he's easing into corn now. Sorry to hear about the soy, maybe in a month or two. We have been having some feeding issues lately; I think he just has a bad association with food sometimes. He was tongue thrusting like a new baby. The last few days have been better though.