Monday, January 26, 2009

hiking


i have several more pics from our hiking experience, but they're oriented the wrong way and i can't figure out how to rotate them NOT using photoshop. i'm going to carry our small point and shoot camera around with us more and just take quick pics and upload them instead of trying to get EVERYTHING edited before i post... so if anyone knows how to rotate images, let me know and i'll post the other ten. :) oh and aislyn and liam were TROOPERS. these kids hiked FAR and had a blast. grayson, though you would not know it from this picture, loved the backpack, he didn't make a peep. he was just taking it all in. it has been so nice here lately, we'll definitely be doing more of this.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I don't know if it will work on your computer or not, but right click on the picture and it should say, ROTATE CLOCKWISE OR COUNTER CLOCKWISE, let me know if it works. How do you like Photoshop? I have looked into buying it a few times and I was wondering if it was worth it. I just Picasa 3 right now. The picts are cute. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Nono said...

to rotate a picture, if you use Windows (I don't know how to use that mac of yours) the default picture viewer will have two little arrows at the bottom, just click on the one that will make your picture rotates on the correct side.

Where did you guys go hike?? it seems steeper than where we usually go when we're in Albuquerque, more interesting in other words :0)

amy said...

it's called whitewash, at the top of candelaria-ish. it IS steep. we went pretty high but not to the "top". the kids did great, but it was horrifying for me to watch them do this. of course, i used to run down it head first. i really used to be insane. anyways, we have a mac, so i still haven't figured it out...

sherri said...

So cute! And makes me want to get outside. Thanks for sharing these!