Tuesday, July 21, 2009

my babies

so.. my kids were all dressed up and playing in the backyard so i had to grab the camera. don't have much else to say. OH, grayson is eating turkey lunch meat and grapes now. happily. so that's two more things he has agreed to eat! that's big news for us. :) onto the more interesting part of the post...
i forgot to add (earlier) that grayson posed himself for these.. hands over his head, stare at the camera, then he decided to put his hand on his face. people i do not pose my children. i tell them where the light is best, and they do things like this. isn't that hilarious? he must be watching his sister...




2 comments:

the Blasers said...

Beautiful kiddos. Sometimes I think my Allister looks a bit like your Grayson...it's fun imagining what he may look like when he's older :)

Charlotte said...

Great pics of the kids! It is good to see their smiling faces and happy blue eyes.