Wednesday, April 28, 2010

introducing miss macey kate




3 weeks and 1 day late, but here is our newest little girl. she was born april 6th, 7lbs 10oz with a perfectly shaped heart stork bite in between her eyes.

the transition has been rough. but we're makin' it. i hear the six week mark after your 2nd c section is when you start to feel fairly normal again. i can't wait.

my dear friend sherri took this picture. (and has done 13897219 other things for me.) thank you sweet sherri for capturing her.. um, fifth day, seventh day (oh wait we didn't get anything that day), and tenth day. :) that's right, it took three full days to get pictures of this munchkin. she was not super cooperative for the camera. don't worry. i'll train her.

we have been so blessed by family and friends, who have helped IMMENSELY the last few weeks. (i still haven't left the house by myself. and only twice WITH other people.)

anyhoo, i'll get my camera out someday and post some more. but just this one for now. OH and some hospital ones that ellen took that i need to figure out how to load... will do soon....

6 comments:

Rob and Amy said...

She is stunning. Like, really! She looks soooo much like Kenny :) I think- hehe

Charlotte said...

so happy to see the picture can't wait to see more.

Ellen said...

Enjoy just taking phone photos - really, don't be hard on yourself. It was 3 months before I was up to taking photos of Marek. You're doing good!! :)

sherri said...

I love her. ♥

Gina said...

She's so sweet, Amy! I love her heart too. Don't be too hard on yourself about getting out with them on your own, start slow and just do a drive thru Starbucks or Sonic at first, or drive over here and the kids can play outside while you park it with Macey in the shade and we chat over some snacks! You are always welcome!!

Unknown said...

Oh Amy is absolutely amazing!!!! I so wish I could see her in person. What an angel...