Wednesday, April 28, 2010

tags.


wanted to remember this, even though it is a sideways phone pic. when grayson gets tired or upset, he grabs his "snugger" and rubs the tag on his face. at night when he sleeps, he sleeps with the tag near/on his face. when he thinks i am tired or sad, he sits on my lap and rubs the tag on my face. i was cleaning the kitchen the other day and i went back into the livingroom and grayson had covered macey up with his very own snugger and made sure that the tag was, where else, her sweet face. i totally teared up. i mean, how sweet is that? he's two for heaven's sake. i need to keep this picture in mind when i want to punch holes in the wall because he won't listen. :)

3 comments:

Nono said...

so cute!

Rob and Amy said...

Oh my goodness...I'm crying. How sweet. He knows what comforts him and wanted it to comfort her. I love it.

sherri said...

Awe! Made my heart melt right here into a puddle. :)