Saturday, August 16, 2008

flushing...

first of all- let me just say i'm so bugged because i just typed this entire post and when i went to "publish" it gave me an error and it all disappeared. so this is the less descriptive boring version. i wanted to share a funny aislynism from today.

me- "honey, you've been doing SO great on the potty today!! i'm so proud of you! but why don't you try and go poo on the potty too?"

aislyn- "i don't want to go poo on the potty because i might fall in and you will flush me."

thats all. and its enough.

4 comments:

Ken said...

straight flush? royal flush?

all I can assure you of is this: it will eventually happen.

btw, the pic of Aislyn at the top of the page is spectacular. One wants to just stare at it.

Adam, Lisa, Jordan, & Zachary said...

hahah THAT is hilarious;) and I have to say I agree with GRANDADDY! I love that pic of her! amy YOU have a gift!

redbyrd said...

maybe the mini-potty seat with side handles you put on top of the big one will help ease her fears of falling in...it worked for liam and still does...and they have dora ones, your fave! or maybe a good magazine subscription would get it done...ha....hang in there....

Ken said...

lyssa's right. we have one that we bought just for grandchild visits. Aidan & Alexander broke it in just last month.