Monday, April 28, 2008

walkin with sydney


this weekend, my brave alyssa, went under the ... what is it that they use for tattoos? NEEDLES. she went under the needle in memory of her sweet baby girl sydney who was born still in the fall. she had her sweet footprint, actual size, tattooed on the top of her foot. and it is just absolutely beautiful. its perfect. i can't stop staring at it when she's around. i took a couple pics yesterday, just quick ones so she could show friends and family afar... i wanted to post them here as well. (lyss, hope that's ok :)) its really breathtaking. i absolutely love the idea. the pic below is of liam's little 'i've been playing in amy and kenny's dirt' foot.:)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I think that is the most beautiful way I have ever seen to remember a little one. That brought tears to my eyes.

amy said...

i know, it brings tears to my eyes every time i see it!

Molly Beth said...

I love this. It is so beautiful. What a wonderful memorial.