Thursday, June 18, 2009

4 kids in a small apartment

this is what courtney and i's nights are like. every. night. my kids are in the same room and so are her girls and they pretty much just scream and cry for thirty minutes each evening when we put them down. all three girls are screaming and grayson is just screaming because they are. it's so fun. and i have never been this tired, which makes it even more fun. i think courtney would agree with me on that one. i told her that i wanted to scream a cussword tonight. she encouraged me to go for it, but then we decided it would not be in the children's best interests.

6 comments:

brianna saban said...

oh i SO WOULD'VE cussed. (but that's why you're a better mom than me...)


i wonder what the downstairs neighbor thinks of THAT.
you should jump up and down on the floor while all the kids are screaming.

'go big or go home' as they say.

xoxo
:)

gwennablogs said...

So, I KNOW your blood was madly pumping through your body at a not healthy rate last night, and every night you have had to put all of those kids in the same room. But, that was freaking hilarious.

I would have bought another apartment. Just for me and my grown up friends.

sherri said...

You could whisper the cusswords...you know...under your breath, or maybe under your covers as you cover your ears. That might work, and the children wouldn't be any worse for it. Praying for you!

Rob and Amy said...

Ok---few things.

1) I had to turn my volume down on my computer b/c apparently the kids screaming did NOT agree with my dogs, as they were both sleeping when I played this, and looked up, cocked their heads and immediately left the room...

2) The video freaking cracked me up. Funnier to me, than you- I'm sure. But seriously...so hilarious.

3) I TOTALLY missed the memo of your daughters name being pronounced "I-slyn". I, for some reason, thought it was "A-slyn" So fun!!!!!

4) I really think you need to video this one more time for us, just for kicks!

Molly Beth said...

I was watching this and Curtis was in the other room. He came rushing in and said, "who's screaming!" I told him it was a video, and he said, "Oh it scared me. I warned what the heck happened." HA!

Gram said...

that guy downstairs has got to be praying for footsteps on his ceiling instead of this drama! hahaha!